Oasis Africa is a corporate finance boutique specialising in acting for owner managed businesses in situations where their shares are planned to change hands. This involves us in advising on management buy-in and buy-out situations, private equity transactions and trade sales.
Most of our transactions are valued between US$3 million and US$75 million with about one third of these being with overseas buyers. The breadth of experience within the firm enables us to carry out transactions in most industrial and commercial sectors although we do not normally operate in the property, biotechnology, software start-ups and gaming areas.
Our corporate advisors are supported by a sophisticated transaction management system developed by the Oasis Group that enables information accumulated over many years to be seamlessly updated and accessed from any of our local or international offices or remotely.
How are we different to other corporate finance houses?
We have a unique selling process designed to suit the sale of shares in privately owned businesses.
We, as do our clients, value
- industrial and commercial experience more highly than professional qualifications – although many of us have MBA’s from the leading International business schools
- senior line management experience rather than staff function and advisory backgrounds – although the ‘odd’ Chartered Accountant has slipped through the net!
- entrepreneurial activity in careers to date – building and selling your own business is great practice before requiring to be trusted with someone elses most financially valuable possession in this life
- bright minds and nothing short of superb social skills – so that clients, acquirers and our staff enjoy working together
How do we recruit?
- We never use headhunters or recruitment agencies
- We never hire from competitors
- We value direct approaches from those who use their own initiative!
We are currently seeking to increase our deal capacity in our Johannesburg office at Corporate Advisor level. The nature of elements of our work is such that those wishing to pursue activities in specific industrial sectors can usually be accommodated.
Our integrated systems mean that the Johannesburg office together with our offices in the United Kingdom and Australia benefit from the same high level of information and research facilities.
If you would like to understand more about Oasis Africa ring Dudley Peacock, or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Oasis Africa to buy or sell a business, get ready for sale/buy, negotiate a sale or post sale/acquisition integration:
Contact us (click) or leave a message below – we’ll get back to you